Skip to Content

Diamond Cat Value

Welcome to our price listing page for Diamond Cat! Looking for the up-to-date Diamond Cat value? Check out the latest prices below. We will keep this page updated daily, so always make sure to check it before you make a trade in-game!

Diamond Cat Value

Diamond Cat Value

Demand: 5/10
Price Stability: Stable

(N) Gem Value: 💎6B
(N) Demand: 5/10
(G) Gem Value: 💎N/A
(G) Demand: N/A
(RB) Gem Value: 💎N/A
(RB) Demand: N/A

What is Diamond Cat?

Diamond Cat is an Exclusive pet that can be obtained in Pet Simulator X. It was released on February 25, 2023.

How much is Diamond Cat worth in Pet Simulator X?

The current Diamond Cat value is estimated to be around 6B diamonds (gems) for the normal version.

The complete Diamond Cat value list:

  • [Normal] Diamond Cat Value: 6B diamonds.
  • [Golden] Diamond Cat Value: Coming Soon
  • [Rainbow] Diamond Cat Value: Coming Soon
  • [Shiny Normal] Diamond Cat Value: Coming Soon
  • [Shiny Golden] Diamond Cat Value: Coming Soon
  • [Shiny Rainbow] Diamond Cat Value: Coming Soon

How to get Diamond Cat?

Diamond Cat can be obtained by purchasing the 50,000,000,000 Diamonds offer from the in-game store. There is a 99% chance of obtaining Diamond Cat, and a 1% chance of obtaining Huge Diamond Cat. It costs 4,500 Robux.

How are the Pet Simulator X values calculated?

The Pet Simulator X values we use are based on various metrics, including input from experienced traders with high RAP, community feedback, in-game player booths, and the in-game RAP price itself.

All values are in diamonds (gems). We no longer use the “Pet Value” metric, as it’s not really needed anymore.

What are signed pets worth in Pet Simulator X?

On average, signed pets are worth around 5%-10% more than non-signed ones. However, they’re generally worth as much as you’re willing to pay for them. Pets signed by popular YouTubers or a BIG Games developer may attract a higher price.

What is RAP in Pet Simulator X?

RAP stands for “Recent Auction Price”. It’s the average sold price of the last 150 auction sales for that pet. It’s displayed as a range from the cheapest to the most expensive sales.

Only Huge pets and certain eggs have a RAP score. However, all titanic pets add a flat 5T to a player’s RAP value.

The RAP metric is actually quite accurate for eggs and the most common huge pets under 300b in value. However, it’s not too reliable for rarer pets. It also doesn’t show whether a pet is trending up or down in value.

What is the value of low serial pets?

Pets with low serials (under #100) generally sell for more than common serials. However, the price is usually up to the buyer as it’s only for vanity purposes.

Certain serials should definitely increase the value of the pet, though, including #1, #2, #3, #69, & #420.

Do enchants increase the value of a pet?

Yes, certain enchantments can make pets more valuable. However, there are only two useful enchants: Royalty and Super Teamwork. When new worlds are released, the enchantment for bonus currency related to that world can also increase the value of pets.

Here are the general values added for each rarity:

Titanic Pets

  • Royalty: +400B
  • Super Teamwork: +100B

Huge Pets

  • Royalty: +30B
  • Super Teamwork: +10B

Exclusive & Event Pets

  • Royalty: +2B
  • Super Teamwork: +2B

What are the different pet rarities?

There are four different pet rarities in Pet Simulator X. However, only pets with actual damage stats can be Dark Matter. Also, any version of a pet can be hatched as a “Shiny”. These are 2.5x stronger and have a shiny in-game appearance.

  • (N) = Normal
  • (G) = Golden
  • (RB) = Rainbow
  • (DM) = Dark Matter
  • (S) = Shiny


Diamond Cat can be obtained by purchasing the 50,000,000,000 Diamonds offer from the in-game store and has a starting value of 6B diamonds.

Did you hatch a new pet recently and wonder how much you can sell or trade it for? Read our complete Pet Simulator X value list guide. We have a comprehensive list of prices for all the best pets in the game and constantly update them daily.

Do you need free gems in PSX instead? Check out our Pet Simulator X codes page to claim free in-game items.

Pet Simulator X is available to play for free on PC, Consoles, and Mobile via


Monday 1st of May 2023

I have gotten 25b+ offers for my rainbow diamond cat