Is your PC struggling to run Tower of Fantasy at a stable frame rate? Well, we are here to help. Learn How to boost FPS in Tower of Fantasy.
Wondering which characters are the strongest in ToF? Check out our Tower of Fantasy tier list guide.
Tower Of Fantasy is a free-to-play action RPG that houses a distinct anime style. It is released on both the mobile platforms in IOS/Android and also on Windows. The mobile nature of this MMORPG means that it will not take a lot of your resources to run, which in fact, is one of the best things about these free-to-play RPGs.
Tower Of Fantasy is an excellent open-world RPG, and it helps a lot when the game is easier to run on low-quality hardware as well. However, if you are still having problems running Tower Of Fantasy at a smooth frame rate, read this guide to find out how to boost FPS in Tower Of Fantasy.
There are a few easy ways to boost FPS in Tower Of Fantasy if you are playing on Windows or Mobile. On Pc, you can try a mix of windows and in-game settings to ensure that your game gets a steady frame rate. You can try a combination of a few settings to see what works for you.
How To Boost FPS In Tower Of Fantasy (Windows)
Tower Of Fantasy doesn’t require you to have the highest spec PC in the world. It will run completely fine on old rigs as well. But, if you are trying to run the game on an old laptop or on a really old PC, we can help you boost your FPS.
First and foremost, you will have to ensure that your windows settings are in order and that you have the latest drivers. Here is what you need to do:
- Update your graphics card drivers. You can go to Nvidia’s or AMD’s website, depending upon the GPU you have, and download the latest drivers from there. The same goes for people with integrated intel GPUs. Having the latest drivers go a long way.
- Set your power option to high performance. This move is strictly important for people that are using laptops.
- Open task manager and ensure every program you don’t need is turned off.
You need to consider these few windows settings before running Tower Of Fantasy on your PC.
Now let’s move to the most important part of this guide and the one that is going to make the most difference to your performance. Here are some in-game settings that you need to change:
- Switch your screen settings to custom so that you can customize your settings according to your preference.
- The first and obvious change is resolution. If you are having a hard time running Tower Of Fantasy at a stable framerate, try lowering your resolution.
- The next thing you can do is adjust the “Same Screen Wanderer” setting. This setting will change the number of characters that you see on screen. We recommend setting it to 8-10. If you still face problems, just set it to the lowest number.
- Turn Anti Aliasing off. Because Anti Aliasing just uses way too many resources, and it is not worth it on an old computer.
- The final thing you can do is set your maximum FPS to 120 or whatever refresh rate your screen supports.
- There is also the advanced settings option. Set everything in that menu to medium. You can change and customize these options according to the FPS that you get.
How To Boost FPS In Tower Of Fantasy (Mobile)
If you are playing Tower Of Fantasy on mobile, there are far fewer customization options to increase FPS. However, there are a few things that you can do:
- Set everything to smooth in the in-game settings
- If you choose custom, set everything to low in advanced settings and turn off anti-aliasing for better performance.
- You can also try and turn off any unnecessary apps that might be running in the background.
These are some of the best tips to boost your FPS in Tower Of Fantasy. It might not be the most demanding game out, but those extra FPS should never be ignored.
We hope that this guide helped you boost your FPS in Tower Of Fantasy.
Tower of Fantasy can be downloaded for free on PC from the official ToF website.