Stuck on the Toydarian Trade mission in Lego Star Wars? Don’t worry. Here’s a Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Toydarian trade guide for you.
Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga takes the players on a journey to revisit the stories from the Nine main films of the franchise. It is an excellent trip down memory lane if you are a Star Wars fan. But that is not it. The Skywalker Saga is a brilliant videogame in every aspect. It is packed with places to visit and puzzles to solve.
On your journey, you will solve a number of mysteries and help people that need to be helped. It is a common RPG formula, but it works quite well in The Skywalker Saga. One of the mysteries that you will be solving is that of the Toydarian Trade. Let’s find out how to complete Lego Satr Wars The Skywalker Saga Toydarian Trade mission.
To complete this mission, you will have to visit a location called Theed and use mind tricks to accomplish your goal. Completing this mission will open the Trade Federation Shuttle for players to buy.
Locating The Toydarian Trade Mission
The Toydarian Trade mission can be found in Theed. Theed is a location for celebrations in the Star Wars Universe. In The Skywalker Saga, this location will be unlocked after completing the first main mission in the game.
To start the mission, you need to go to Theed Palace. The Toydarian you need to speak to will be located on a smaller side path to the left of the stairs leading up to the Palace. Near the toydarian is an NPC named “Nosy Naboo,” and he is your key to completing this mission.
What You Need To Complete The Toydarian Trade Mission
To complete this short little quest, you won’t need anything major. You just need to have the mind tricks technique in order to complete it. You can play mind tricks on another character by choosing a character who is strong in the force.
Meaning it will have to be a Jedi or a Sith. You just need to use their mind control ability.
How To Complete the Toydarian Trade Mission
Completing the toydarian trade mission can prove to be a little tricky if you don’t know what to do. So, let us help:
- Head towards the toydarian right next to the Theed Palace.
- Once you interact with the Toydarian, he will recognize you as his buyer, but he will ask you to him “What he wants to see.”
- Now that is a kind of dance. Unfortunately, you cannot dance in Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga. But you can make someone else do it.
- Now head towards Nosy Naboo. This is the time to use your mind control abilities so switch to a Jedi or a Sith.
- Use the influence trick to take Naboo to the nearby Toydarian. Now, the Toydarian will ask Naboo to dance.
- You can make Naboo dance by using the distract mind trick on him.
- Once Naboo is done dancing, you will have to walk up to the Toydarian.
- This time he will immediately recognize you as his client and finish up the deal.
- As he has already mistaken you for his client, the toydarian will reward you with the Trade Federation Shuttle.
That is it! That is how you complete the Toydarian Trade mission in Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga. The game has its fair share of side quests and things to do, but the Toydarian trade quest is one of the weird ones as it doesn’t tell you much about what you have to do.
If you were stuck on this quest, we hope this guide helped you complete the quest with ease.
Looking for more Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga content? Check out these guides:
- Studs x10 Cheat Code In LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga
- LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga Yavin 4 Tile Puzzle Solution
LEGO® Star Wars™: The Skywalker Saga is available to play on PC via Steam.