Here is our collection of Dislyte codes for the new mobile gacha from Lilith Games. Redeeming them can reward free Free E-Cash, Nexus Crystals, and XP Boosters. You might also be interested in our complete Dislyte tier list guide to help you decide which heroes to invest these rewards into.
Lilith Games is the game studio behind big mobile hits such as AFK Arena and Warpath. These games generate BILLIONS in revenue per year, so Lilith certainly knows what it is doing when it comes to making successful mobile games.
If you’ve been enjoying the game so far but want to get a little boost to your account, then our Dislyte codes can help you progress a little further into the game for free!
This page will be constantly updated with brand-new Dislyte redeem codes once they are released, and we will remove any pesky inactive ones.
Latest Dislyte Codes 2023
Updated April 1, 2023
Checked for new codes
This is a complete list of all working codes for the game. We’ve checked each one to make sure that it’s still valid. For ease of use, all you have to do is simply click on each one to automatically copy it to your clipboard. Then you can just paste them in-game for the free rewards.
Active Dislyte Codes
- EasterEggs—Redeem this code and receive free rewards (NEW)
- HeroStory—Redeem this code and receive free rewards
- 2023Valentine—Redeem this code and receive 1 Golden Record, 1 Epic Abilimon
- playdislyte—Redeem this code and receive 100 Nexus Crystal, 1 Golden Record
Make sure to redeem them as soon as possible because, in most cases, we don’t know when they will expire.
Expired Dislyte Codes
These codes are no longer valid.
- HappyEaster2022 – 100x Gems, 2-star Experimon.
- PlayDislyte – 100x Nexus Crystal
- Dislyte2022 – 1x Stamina Supply Pack
How to Redeem Dislyte Codes?
The first thing to do in order to redeem Dislyte codes is to complete the in-game tutorial, it doesn’t take too long. Once that’s done, you can follow the steps below. It’s very simple, so don’t worry.
There are two ways to redeem the codes:
- Tap on your in-game avatar on the main screen. It’s located in the top left.
- Make your way to the “Settings” tab.
- Then head to the “Services” tab.
- On this screen, there will be a section called “Game Service“. Tap on the “Gift Code” button.
- Copy a code from this page into the gift code box and press enter.
- All codes are instantly added to your inventory
Lilith Redemption Site:
- Head on over to the official Gift Redemption page by Lilith.
- Enter your unique UID into the box and press “Send Code”.
- Go to your in-game mailbox. It’s the dropdown menu on the right side of the screen.
- Find the Verification mail in your inbox. Enter it into the verification box on the Gift Redemption page.
- Log in and then you can enter all of the cdkeys into the box. They will be sent to your in-game mailbox.
How to Find Your UID:
Tap on your in-game avatar.
The account UID will be shown below your avatar.
How to Find Your Verification Code:
Enter your UID on the Gift Redemption page and click “Send”.
Check your in-game mailbox for the code and enter it on the site.
What are Dislyte Codes?
Dislyte redeem codes are random words or phrases that can be entered in-game to redeem free rewards. They are routinely released by Lilith Games as an easy way to generate free promotion and hype for the game. It’s a very common tactic in the mobile game world, especially with gacha games.
Is Dyslyte Free?
Dyslyte is a free-to-play game that can be played on the App Store, and Google Play. Although, there are many in-game micro-transactions so it’s not 100% free. You can certainly play the game as a F2P player though, but expect the rewards to be a bit stingy.
It can also be played on PC. We have a guide for it: How to Download & Play Dislyte on PC. Consider checking it out if you want to play the game on your computer to save your phone battery!