Wondering what the WotLK classic dual spec cost is going to be? We’ve got you covered! Here’s our guide to dual spec in Wrath Classic.
Want to get to level 80 fast? Check out RestedXP!
What is Dual Talent Specialization?
Dual spec was originally introduced into the game during the Wrath of the Lich King expansion. It is the ability to freely switch between two different specs for free. Normally it costs up to 50 gold to respect a character’s talents.
Upon switching specs, the player will also get a new set of action bars and glyph slots.
This was one of the many QoL features added during Wrath, and was an extremely popular change as it allows players to play two different specs whenever they choose. However, its addition to WotLK classic has been a little controversial among some players as they feel that it makes the game more like retail.
Later on, during the Cataclysm expansion, the cost of dual spec was reduced to only 10 gold and the level required down to level 30.
Eventually, characters were able to freely switch between all talent tree specs as a base feature.
How much does Dual Spec cost in WotLK Classic?
It currently costs 1000 gold to unlock dual spec on one character in WotLK Classic.
What level is Dual Spec unlocked in WotLK Classic?
Duel spec can be unlocked at level 40 by visiting a class trainer.
Hopefully, we’ve answered your questions regarding dual spec in Wrath Classic. Time to grind some gold to unlock it!
Looking for more WoTLK Classic content? Here are some of our other guides:
Profession Leveling Guides:
- WoTLK Classic Enchanting Leveling Guide 1-450 for Wrath Classic
- WoTLK Classic Tailoring Leveling Guide 1-450 for Wrath Classic
- WoTLK Classic Alchemy Leveling Guide 1-450 for Wrath Classic
- WoTLK Classic Jewelcrafting Leveling Guide 1-450 for Wrath Classic
- WoTLK Classic Inscription Leveling Guide 1-450 for Wrath Classic
- WoTLK Classic Blacksmithing Leveling Guide 1-450 for Wrath Classic