Here’s our complete Honkai Star Rail Bronya build guide. Rating the best build, relics, light cones, eidolons & skills for this character.
Wondering how well Bronya compares to other characters in the game? Check out our Honkai Star Rail tier list guide.
Honkai Star Rail Bronya Story Introduction
As the heir to the Supreme Guardian of Belobog, Bronya has one crucial role that could impact the future of Belobog, continuing the legacy of her mother, Cocolia. But what lies ahead in Belobog is not as what it seems. With the Fragmentum secretly taking control of Belobog, and how Cocolia hides the truth from the entire people inside Belobog, will Bronya have what it takes to make Belobog a better place?
According to the story, Honkai: Star Rail Bronya is the commander of the Silvermane Guards, from little she already got rigorous education and was taught well by Cocolia herself, the ruler of Belobog. But, as Bronya witnesses the hidden truth inside the Underworld in Belobog, now Bronya’s mind is filled with doubt and uncertainty.
Best Honkai Star Rail Bronya Build
Bronya is a playable 5-star wind character in Honkai: Star Rail, with The Harmony path, and acts as the supporter in your team. And in this article, we will share with you what are the best light cone and relics for Bronya, what are Bronya’s skills, and what are Bronya’s eidolons.
As the only character with “spammable” advancing turn from her skill, cleansing 1 character and buffing the entire team with both ATK and CRIT DMG buff, this S-tier character is ideal for becoming the core buff of your team.
Since her role shines more as a support buff and not Sub DPS, investing in a damage-oriented build is not necessary for Bronya. But, so far, the relics set in Honkai: Star Rail focused more on giving ATK buff for your character. So, all we can do is hope that in the future, there will be a set that will benefit the support characters too.
Despite all of that, for Bronya, it’s better to build her with faster Speed and energy restoration so that she can buff her team more often. One thing that we want to clarify, all of this info revolves around the beta outcome, and things might be changed for the final release version.
Honkai Star Rail Bronya Best Light Cone
The Battle Isn’t Over
- Increases the wearer’s Energy Regeneration Rate by 8/10/12/14/16% and regenerates 1 Skill Point when the wearer uses their Ultimate on an ally.
- This effect can be triggered after every 2 uses of the wearer’s Ultimate.
- When the wearer uses their Skill, the next ally taking action deals 30/37.5/45/52.5/60% more DMG for 1 turn(s).
The Battle Isn’t Over is the signature Light Cone for Bronya. With the effect of increasing energy restoration and getting an additional 1 point of skill after using the ultimate, this light cone really fits Bronya’s role for her team. But since this light cone is a 5-star rarity, you can try to substitute other light cones that have similar energy restoration effects too.
- After the wearer uses attacks or gets hit, additionally regenerates 4/5/6/7/8 Energy.
- This effect can only be triggered 1 time per turn.
Meshing Cogs is the F2P version of Bronya’s signature Light Cones. Despite it will only increase energy restoration by 8%, since it’s a 3-star rarity, you have a higher chance to superimpose it to the max to get 16% energy restoration for Bronya.
Honkai Star Rail Bronya Best Relics
In the beta version, there are only two relic sets (4 Piece effect) that give a speed bonus, Eagle of Twilight Line (Wind) and Musketeer of Wild Wheat (ATK). Twilight Line will give a better effect than Musketeer because Bronya won’t shine with more ATK buff. We care more about the 4-set effect, so we don’t pay much attention to the 2-set damage buff effect.
So, if you can get 4 piece Eagle of Twilight Line set, that relic will be the best relic set for Bronya.
Eagle of Twilight Line
- 2 Piece: Increases Wind DMG by 10%.
- 4 Piece: After the wearer uses Ultimate, their action is Advanced Forward by 25%.
Musketeer of Wild Wheat
- 2 Piece: Increases ATK by 15%.
- 4 Piece: The wearer’s SPD increases by 6%, and Basic ATK DMG increases by 10%.
Honkai Star Rail Bronya Best Main Stats
For the main stats, here are the recommended relics build for Bronya:
- Feet: Speed
- Neck: Energy Restoration
Since we don’t need to invest damage for Bronya, you can go HP for the Article, ATK, or Crit Rate for slightly higher damage for Bronya.
Honkai Star Rail Bronya Best Sub-Stats
Here are the sub-stats that you should aim for:
- Speed, Energy Restoration, Crit, HP
Honkai Star Rail Bronya Skills
These are Bronya’s skills updated from the latest beta.
Basic Attack: “Windrider Bullet”
- Deals Wind DMG equal to 50/100/110% of Bronya’s ATK to a single enemy.
Skill: “Combat Redeployment”
- Dispels a debuff from a single ally, Advances Forward their actions by 100%, and increases their DMG by 36/72/79% for 1 turn(s).
Ultimate: “The Belobog March”
- Increases the ATK of all allies by 36/60/64%, and increase their CRIT DMG equal to 12/16/17% of Bronya’s CRIT DMG plus 12/20/21% for 2 turn(s).
Talent: “Leading the Way”
- After using her Basic ATK, Bronya’s next action will be Advanced Forward by 15/30/33%.
Technique: “Banner of Command”
- After using Bronya’s Technique, in the next battle, all allies’ ATK increases by 15% for 2 turn(s).
Honkai Star Rail Bronya Eidolon
Updated from the latest beta.
E1: “Hone Your Strength”
- Using Bronya’s Skill has a 50% fixed chance of recovering 1 Skill Point. This effect has a 1 turn cooldown.
E2: “Quick March”
- After the ally targeted by Bronya’s Skill takes action, their SPD increases by 30% for 1 turn.
- Ultimate Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Basic ATK Lv. +1, up to a maximum of Lv. 10.
E4: “Take by Surprise”
- After an ally uses Basic ATK on an enemy with Wind Weakness, Bronya immediately launches a follow-up attack on the target, dealing Wind DMG equal to 80% of Bronya’s Basic ATK DMG. This effect can only be triggered 1 time per turn.
- Skill Lv. +2, up to a maximum of Lv. 15. Basic ATK Lv. +1. up to a maximum of Lv. 10.
E6: “Piercing Rainbow”
- The ally DMG Boost effect of Bronya’s Skill extends its duration by 1 turn(s).
Honkai Star Rail Bronya Best Eidolon
The recommended Eidolon for Bronya is:
- E1: “Hone Your Strength”
- E2: “Quick March”
- E6: “Piercing Rainbow”
E1 is very useful because now Bronya can spam her skill more often. Bronya’s kit revolves around cycling the turn in your team, so if you can advance more turns for your team, it will boost your combat more effectively.
As for E2, buffing their SPD could also mean they’ll get their turn faster, which is crucial in this turn-based game. Especially for characters that utilize SPD frequently, like Seele.
E6 will make sure your team gets their buff longer; thus, you can even potentially have an infinite buff loop for your main DPS, which is very useful for fighting the tough enemies near the late game progression.
That wraps up the Honkai Star Rail Bronya build guide for her kit recommendations and details. As a support, you don’t need to invest a lot of damage or ATK on Bronya; you only need high-speed and energy restoration.
One thing that we would like to clarify once again is that since this game is still in Beta, there is a high chance that the final release will have a different adjustment.
Now that you have understood the best build for Bronya, you can also check out our guides for different characters in Honkai: Star Rail too!
Visit the official HSR website here for more information about the game!